Monday, December 2nd – Saturday, December 7th
Location: Club Arbol - Tierra Pacifica, Playa Junquillal, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Join Taylor Hunt for a 6-day Ashtanga Yoga Retreat in Playa Junquillal, Costa Rica.
Enjoy 6 mornings of mysore practice followed by Asana clinics, beach adventures, meditation, and dharma talks with Taylor. Take in the surf and sand in this exciting yoga adventure. There is something for everyone, whether you like to be in the water, in nature among diverse wildlife, being active, or just relaxing! Below is a tentative schedule:
• Mysore will be every morning (Mon - Sat) from 7:00 - 9:00 am at Club Arbol inside Tierra Pacifica.
• Monday: Meet and Greet, and Dharma Talk on Junquillal Beach, 3-5pm
• Tuesday and Friday: Asana Clinic, 11am-1pm at Club Arbol
• Wednesday: Black Stallion Eco Park zip lining (Optional group excursion for additional cost.)
• Thursday: Join us at Lola’s on Playa Avellanas beach for a day of lounging in the sand, surfing, boogie boarding, and, of course, amazing food!
• Saturday will conclude with the Mysore session so you have the day free for travel or leisure.
Once registered, participants will receive a welcome email with more details on the retreat schedule, recommendations regarding travel and accommodations, and information on customizing your trip with additional excursions.
Tuition: $550 (Accommodations, travel, and optional group excursion not included)
A $200 non-refundable deposit is included in the cost. No refunds will be given within 30 days of the retreat.
Registration deadline September 1st. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.