Benefits of Yoga
Yoga has become an increasingly popular modality to help individuals maximize their mind-body performance in academic and professional settings. The method of practice taught in Ashtanga yoga relies on linking yoga postures through prescribed movements and incorporates deep, even breathing and steady gazing with the eyes. Benefits of the practice include:
- Improves range of motion and increases body awareness
- Enhances concentration and reduces stress
- Improves balance and alignment ensuring the entire neuromuscular system functions properly
- Promotes proper functioning of the digestive system and increases metabolism
- Increases strength, muscle tone, and endurance
$80 Unlimited Monthly Pass
AYC offers public service employees a discounted pass option. The pass offers unlimited access to classes and renews monthly. Available for purchase by emailing email@example.com.
How to find us
We are located on the second floor of a repurposed industrial complex. The building is conveniently located off 71 inside the Indianola Center at the corner of Morse Road and Indianola Ave. There are parking spots directly in front of our entrance as well as several spaces down the length of the entire complex.
4684 INDIANOLA AVE.
COLUMBUS, OH 43214