We are excited to welcome and guide you through your practice.
After walking up the stairway to the second floor of Ashtanga Yoga Columbus, you will be entering into the practice space. Please leave your belongings in the designated area and sign-in. Please bring your own mat and towel. We have a couple mats available to borrow if you don’t have one yet. We are here to help, so please do not hesitate to ask if you need any assistance.
- Please inform your teacher of any injuries or conditions that might affect your yoga practice.
- Personal hygiene is an integral part of practicing yoga. Please clean your mat and wash your towels, rugs, and clothes after every use. Please do not wear any fragrance into class.
- Listen to and follow the teacher’s instructions.
- Practice with care and consideration for yourself and others.
- Never hesitate to ask the teacher for help.
- It's best not to eat anything for a couple hours prior to class.